I’ll start this post as I’m waiting on the bus. I just spent the bank holiday weekend in the best way possible.
On Saturday, Steve and I went out to breakfast then met up one of his friends for a pre May 4th Star Wars LEGO shopping spree. Then we got my new iPhone 5C to use when I ditch this Windows phone. (It likes turning itself off, resetting the date and time to whatever it feels like, and can’t keep saved emails for easy retrieval.) My contract with EE is over at the beginning of May, so I’m ditching their bad signal for 3. (With EE we get repeat texts from one another, or sometimes none at all.)
At Staples we bought a new Acer monitor which we greatly needed. Now I can actually see what’s on the screen. I’m excited to try this out on a writing sprint.
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Episode 2: Shock
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.