I’ll start this post as I’m waiting on the bus. I just spent the bank holiday weekend in the best way possible.
On Saturday, Steve and I went out to breakfast then met up one of his friends for a pre May 4th Star Wars LEGO shopping spree. Then we got my new iPhone 5C to use when I ditch this Windows phone. (It likes turning itself off, resetting the date and time to whatever it feels like, and can’t keep saved emails for easy retrieval.) My contract with EE is over at the beginning of May, so I’m ditching their bad signal for 3. (With EE we get repeat texts from one another, or sometimes none at all.)
At Staples we bought a new Acer monitor which we greatly needed. Now I can actually see what’s on the screen. I’m excited to try this out on a writing sprint.
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
- 2021 Year in Review
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons