Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Episode 2: Shock
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Monthly Archives: May 2020
Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast. My Dad took this photo from the backyard. The house is about 18 miles away from the launch pad. Florida does have its perks. We still don’t know if … Continue reading
I’m trying out my new keyboard. It’s red with typewriter type keys. I never thought about getting one of these before until I saw a post where a girl had a pink, compact one for her iPad. (I need one … Continue reading
The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood. Today we went 2 miles to the Quayside and I got 12 activity points for the day. I wonder when WW and Slimming World will be … Continue reading
The key to keeping the day interesting and not completely repetitive and boring is to have at least something different each day. Some days I make that acheivement and some daya I don’t. I don’t leave the house every day … Continue reading
Today is our first day of unlimited exercise. It hailed this morning. I find that quite fitting. My back is still hurting, and my knees are still numb. Jack slept better last night so maybe soon I can do proper … Continue reading