Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
flic.kr/p/25AYBhd So I’m writing this from The Pick House in Hoylake. Daisy has met her cousin dog and she’s been looked after by my sister-in-law and her kids while we took Steve’s mother out for some Easter grocery shopping. Steve … Continue reading
//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js Here’s another example of why writing is hard: recently I finally got into the groove of writing a story that had a nice voice. That’s kind of hard to keep going once you walk away from the story and … Continue reading
I’ll start this post as I’m waiting on the bus. I just spent the bank holiday weekend in the best way possible. On Saturday, Steve and I went out to breakfast then met up one of his friends for a … Continue reading
Today we took a 4-5 mile walk up to the Angel and down to the grocery store for dinner. On the way we made a snow man and enjoyed the weather. I hadn’t played in the snow like that since … Continue reading