Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Category Archives: Music
flic.kr/p/Q9mzFU This was the first time we’d been to Edinburg in a while. Our objective (well, mainly my lifetime objective) — to see Jack White in the flesh! So we dropped off Daisy at doggie daycare, jumped on a train, … Continue reading
Getting back to things we’ve done lately and failing to keep up — we travelled to Seaham, Durham about a month ago. Actually, Daisy had been here before we ever were because she attends doggy day care and they sometimes … Continue reading
Things I’ve done lately: Watched the director’s cut of Alien at the Tyneside. Kept up with World Cup semi-finals. Watched Kasabian, Metallica, Jack White, and Dolly Parton at Glastonbury. (Lana Del Ray was so boring live.) Baked cupcakes for 4th … Continue reading
Teaching – The teaching assistant gig has been going fine. We’re in our last term of the year and the regular teacher has taken over the class again. We have two student teachers in the class too so there’s lots … Continue reading