Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: creative writing
Last post I touched on the idea of writing goals and keeping track of my book projects, word count, and so on. I also mentioned that I’ve been listening and reading more about productivity and goals. One of the books … Continue reading
I think I’ve given up on my bullet journal. Here me out; it’s really time consuming. I used to watch Noelle on Seventeen’s Bullet Journal channel to get ideas on how to set up my weekly and daily spreads. (Little … Continue reading
New Year’s Resolutions. I usually do them, but this year, I’m not so sure I should bother. Last year I put something like I was going to do well at my job, eat better, exercise more, write my books, read … Continue reading
Once again, it’s the weekend, so it’s time to write a blog post. Not much has happened in the last week or so, but nonetheless, I’ll mention a few things. First of all, Steve got his Theory Test done, so … Continue reading