Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: England
This is, hand’s down, my favourite photograph. I took it last week at Lyme Park, AKA Pemberley. The pond should look familiar to any of you who have swooned when Mr. Darcy emerged from it in the BBC mini series … Continue reading
flic.kr/p/Q9mzFU This was the first time we’d been to Edinburg in a while. Our objective (well, mainly my lifetime objective) — to see Jack White in the flesh! So we dropped off Daisy at doggie daycare, jumped on a train, … Continue reading
flic.kr/p/25AYBhd So I’m writing this from The Pick House in Hoylake. Daisy has met her cousin dog and she’s been looked after by my sister-in-law and her kids while we took Steve’s mother out for some Easter grocery shopping. Steve … Continue reading
I don’t think anyone loves this photo as much as I do. I thought it was cool that I had all the things hip going on at once — hip people, a guy with a hip hat, and even a … Continue reading