Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Episode 2: Shock
- Episode 1: Introduction
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Category Archives: Teaching
There’s been a lot going on over here at Pick Manor, so I wanted to post a quick update about our crazy goings-on. Yesterday was our 4th anniversary. This is the first time we’ve spent it at home, so it … Continue reading
It’s a sad, but true statement – the summer holidays are almost over. I really enjoyed this month off because I did get my last book done and my CP helped me edit, so that right there means I had … Continue reading
This year marks 20 years after my high school class graduated. There’s a whole reunion and everything. And, no, I’m not going. Aside from the fact that I’m all the way across the pond, I’m really not interested. Granted, I … Continue reading
Things I’ve done lately: Watched the director’s cut of Alien at the Tyneside. Kept up with World Cup semi-finals. Watched Kasabian, Metallica, Jack White, and Dolly Parton at Glastonbury. (Lana Del Ray was so boring live.) Baked cupcakes for 4th … Continue reading
At the elementary/primary school where I am volunteering, the teaching assistant and teaching assistant trainees (like me) have their own little lunch room to sit in. I’ve been there for, oh, a couple of months now and never ever had … Continue reading