Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Episode 2: Shock
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Category Archives: Library
Guys, it’s just been a week. We took Jack to nursery for the first time. That was a nightmare and a half. He did fine, aside from the crying at the beginning and end of the sessions, but I cried … Continue reading
It’s 10 days until Christmas Eve. It will be Jack’s first Christmas, followed by his first birthday. This week we have plans to see Santa, attend a Christmas “party,” and listen to Christmas stories. I’m hoping all of it is … Continue reading
It’s been a slow couple of weeks. Jack got sick last Sunday. It was a cold coupled with throwing up, so I spent a few nights holding him a lot and trying to get him some rest. Luckily, he’s feeling … Continue reading
It’s October! We’re back from our holidays and went from 35C/95F temperatures to 8C/48F. It’s appropriately autumnal in Newcastle with the fog and the rain, as is expected. While we were away it only rained maybe a couple of times … Continue reading
It’s with a heavy heart that I write this post. We lost my mother-in-law, the head of the Pick family, last week. We saw her over Easter and she wasn’t well, then soon after, she was diagnosed with terminal liver … Continue reading