Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Category Archives: Library
It’s October! We’re back from our holidays and went from 35C/95F temperatures to 8C/48F. It’s appropriately autumnal in Newcastle with the fog and the rain, as is expected. While we were away it only rained maybe a couple of times … Continue reading
It’s with a heavy heart that I write this post. We lost my mother-in-law, the head of the Pick family, last week. We saw her over Easter and she wasn’t well, then soon after, she was diagnosed with terminal liver … Continue reading
Well, this blog certainly isn’t getting updated very often, even if I really want to post something, I never get around to it. Since last time, I’ve started an apprenticeship for Team Leading and Management at work. That means I … Continue reading
Yes, that’s right. It’s almost time again. This year, I’ve been really embracing the Christmas spirit. I’ve been listening to music in the car, wearing my tacky jumpers, and decorated the house like it’s Santa’s grotto. It must be having … Continue reading
Well, it’s my day off so it’s blogging day. Since my last post in June we’ve been doing more house remodeling than traveling. First of all, we live in a little two bedroom flat. It was built in the 80s … Continue reading