Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: library
It’s with a heavy heart that I write this post. We lost my mother-in-law, the head of the Pick family, last week. We saw her over Easter and she wasn’t well, then soon after, she was diagnosed with terminal liver … Continue reading
I have about five minutes to type until I have to leave for a doctor’s appointment. I have the sneaking suspicion that I have a bone spur in my left foot, so I’m going to have to get that sorted … Continue reading
Well, it’s still Saturday in Florida, so I’m technically not late. Today we slept in, went to Newcastle on the bus (been forever since we’ve done that, now that we have the car), went to the library, returned books, and … Continue reading