Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: library
As much as I love my Kindle Fire, I’ve been getting more and more books from the library lately. This, of course, is a good thing because not only do I save money, help circulation numbers for my local … Continue reading
It’s almost December 1st and my Christmas shopping is underway. We had a great Thanksgiving here last week. I made everything on my own, which included heating some things in the microwave too. (Post of dinner on my foodie blog.) … Continue reading
Because I’m already awake I’ll write a little update. Yesterday we had to experience the intrusion that is the potential salon next door so needless to say, I’m a little uneasy. (I’ll update more on that once I figure out … Continue reading