Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: books
So, it’s Sunday and a lot has been going on lately. First off, we having an official moving date scheduled so hopefully everything will be sorted by the time and we can get out of the flat and into our … Continue reading
“Know Me Better” This Week’s Questions:Where is your favorite spot to read?Are you a fast or slow reader? (you can test your reading speed here)Fanfiction – Love it or Hate it? Have your ever read/written it?Summer or Winter?Truth or Dare? … Continue reading
Northern Goldsmiths, Blackett Street, Newcastle, England I’m back at my desk before 9:30 on a cloudy Wednesday morning in July. I have my large pot of Starbuck bold brew and I’m ready to get back to work. However, I’m at … Continue reading