Suzanne Schultz Pick
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- The Tales of Missus P.
- Jack's Mum
- Jack's Mum Podcast
Jack’s Mum (my podcast)
- Happy New Year! It’s time to start preschool.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Goal-getting and all that
- Finding motivation on your commute through podcasts
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
Tag Archives: preference
Contemporary or classic books?
Posted on May 16, 2012 by Suzanne Schultz Pick
Just a few of my books lying around. This is why I need a bookshelf. Today I stumbled across the Guardian article, “Influence of classic literature on writers declining.” I understand what the author is saying. When I was in … Continue reading →
Posted in All About Me, Books, Library, Review, Shopping, Writing | Tagged article, Austen, author, authors, books, bookshelf, college, Contemporary, drivel, English, entertainment, example, fact, fiction, Guardian, heritage, Influence, language, literature, news, photo, preference, reading, sellers, Shakespeare, writing | 4 Comments
Awesome bllog you have here