Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Category Archives: All About Me
Today marks our tenth anniversary. We’re supposed to be on a plane today, heading across the pond to Florida, eating chocolates and drinking champagne. Today I should be hugging my parents and introducing them to their grandson. We should be … Continue reading
I’m trying out my new keyboard. It’s red with typewriter type keys. I never thought about getting one of these before until I saw a post where a girl had a pink, compact one for her iPad. (I need one … Continue reading
I am writing this post on my phone while I sit in bed. Jack has been fed and is sleeping in my lap on his Boppy. The weather isn’t as cold as it had been recently and the sun is … Continue reading
Jack has arrived! Our boy was born on the 29th of December and I’ve been in a whirlwind of baby ever since. Right now, I’m holding him with one hand and trying to type with the other. Motherhood will make … Continue reading