Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: travel
Good afternoon and Happy Easter Sunday! It’s been a nice break from the daily grind these past few days and we’ve actually taken next week off as well to enjoy some traveling to go along with our rest and relaxation. … Continue reading
flic.kr/p/25AYBhd So I’m writing this from The Pick House in Hoylake. Daisy has met her cousin dog and she’s been looked after by my sister-in-law and her kids while we took Steve’s mother out for some Easter grocery shopping. Steve … Continue reading
Edinburgh. We always look forward to going on the train a ways to Edinburgh. This year we went for Steve’s birthday in lieu of the first birthday he spend with me 8 years ago. After traveling to Newcastle, it was … Continue reading
“Write with the door closed, rewrite with the door open.” ~ Stephen King It’s now January and 2016. It’s raining outside as it has been for the entire Christmas holiday. Unfortunately, I didn’t make the holiday as good as it … Continue reading