Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: beamish
Good afternoon and Happy Easter Sunday! It’s been a nice break from the daily grind these past few days and we’ve actually taken next week off as well to enjoy some traveling to go along with our rest and relaxation. … Continue reading
Yes, that’s right. It’s almost time again. This year, I’ve been really embracing the Christmas spirit. I’ve been listening to music in the car, wearing my tacky jumpers, and decorated the house like it’s Santa’s grotto. It must be having … Continue reading
//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js It’s a nice, leisurely Sunday afternoon at Chez Pick. We’ve been fortunate enough to have some much needed time off, so we’re been trying to make the most of it. Over Easter break we didn’t stay overnight anywhere like … Continue reading
I took this picture in 2011 at Beamish. This was the first Christmas I spent as a UK resident, although we had “Pre-Christmas” together in 2009, and “Post-Christmas” when I moved here in Jan 2011. Now I’ve been here almost … Continue reading