Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: Camp NaNoWriMo
I was going to write an update for June because the last post I made was when we visited the Picks in Liverpool in March. However, life being as it is, and my trying to spend more time with my … Continue reading
//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js It’s a nice, leisurely Sunday afternoon at Chez Pick. We’ve been fortunate enough to have some much needed time off, so we’re been trying to make the most of it. Over Easter break we didn’t stay overnight anywhere like … Continue reading
Once again the prep for Camp NaNoWriMo is upon us with less than a week to get our ducks in a row. With that said, I have compiled a list of links and tools that I’m keeping in my bookmarks, … Continue reading
It’s been beautiful in the North East lately. Today is a sunny and inviting day, so we’re planning on hitting the city and investigating The Late Shows. We went the year before last and it was lots of fun. After … Continue reading