Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Episode 2: Shock
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Category Archives: Exercise
Well, it’s the middle of February so that means I’m still plugging away at my goal-oriented planning. From the photo above you can see that I have been outside and getting fresh air. Last weekend Mister Pick and I took … Continue reading
Busy. We’re all busy. We feel guilty if we’re not busy, but we have to pace ourselves. Now that I’m working full time, I’ve decided that I do want it all – work and writing. But I work late hours … Continue reading
Things I’ve done lately: Watched the director’s cut of Alien at the Tyneside. Kept up with World Cup semi-finals. Watched Kasabian, Metallica, Jack White, and Dolly Parton at Glastonbury. (Lana Del Ray was so boring live.) Baked cupcakes for 4th … Continue reading
I’ve been bothered by this for a while, and I know I’m not alone in being confused by it, so I’m going to write a post and get it over with. I’m not into sports. That’s nothing new. I kind … Continue reading