Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: North East England
Good afternoon and Happy Easter Sunday! It’s been a nice break from the daily grind these past few days and we’ve actually taken next week off as well to enjoy some traveling to go along with our rest and relaxation. … Continue reading
Well, this blog certainly isn’t getting updated very often, even if I really want to post something, I never get around to it. Since last time, I’ve started an apprenticeship for Team Leading and Management at work. That means I … Continue reading
Well, it’s the middle of February so that means I’m still plugging away at my goal-oriented planning. From the photo above you can see that I have been outside and getting fresh air. Last weekend Mister Pick and I took … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, Steve and I went on another little trip to explore England. Northern England to be exact because, hey, why not start the adventures in your own back yard? We took a trip an hour south from us … Continue reading