Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Episode 2: Shock
- Episode 1: Introduction
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Category Archives: Technology
Today marks our tenth anniversary. We’re supposed to be on a plane today, heading across the pond to Florida, eating chocolates and drinking champagne. Today I should be hugging my parents and introducing them to their grandson. We should be … Continue reading
New Year’s Resolutions. I usually do them, but this year, I’m not so sure I should bother. Last year I put something like I was going to do well at my job, eat better, exercise more, write my books, read … Continue reading
It’s been since January when I last posted something, so it’s high time I take a moment from my only day off this week to update things. As you can see from the collage above, Steve and I have been … Continue reading