Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Category Archives: Shopping
Took a walk into City Centre to get exercise today. I’ve been in this computer chair a lot more than usual and my back gives me little signals that it’s had enough. We were looking for one of the food … Continue reading
This morning I had to go see the Nurse for my check up (hooray), then I decided to treat myself to a breakfast. Sainsbury’s café was closed for upgrades until the end of the month and both McDonald’s and the … Continue reading
It was raining this morning, so I took Steve into work today. I then went off to my local Next / Starbucks to get some work done. While it’s still summer, I found they had the Fall collection out. I … Continue reading
It’s almost June and it’s gotten cold enough to switch the space heater on in the living room. Surely I will live to be a ripe, old age because I’ll never thaw out. Where is summer? I know it’s been … Continue reading