Suzanne Schultz Pick
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- The Tales of Missus P.
- Jack's Mum
- Jack's Mum Podcast
Jack’s Mum (my podcast)
- Happy New Year! It’s time to start preschool.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Goal-getting and all that
- Finding motivation on your commute through podcasts
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
Tag Archives: Goodreads
Video games, books, and cars
Ah, it’s a nice, rainy day in England. I’m still wondering when a full attack of Spring will be upon us. I’ve been turning on the oscillating fan in the living room on at night, so I guess it’s getting … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Books, Gaming, Library, Shopping, Technology, Travel, Writing Tagged driving, Goodreads, mini cooper, Sims 3, World Book Night Leave a comment
Our electricity meter needs fixing today so now that I’m up for the day I have a limited time to use my technology. I was thinking that I really didn’t have a lot of things I needed to use but … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me Tagged books, Brighthouse, cable, coffee, Crank, Ellen Hopkins, Goodreads, home, HP, Jerseylicious, Judge Judy, laptop, reading, RHOC, Roseanne, Starbucks, technology, television Leave a comment
Awesome bllog you have here