Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: laptop
I’m at a couple of disadvantages as I write this blog post today. First, I’m typing on my Kindle Fire which, I’m sorry to say, is a huge pain in the butt compared to my iPhone. Secondly, I’m sitting … Continue reading
You remember notebooks, right? Not the kind that you plug in and type on while hoping the battery lasts before find a working outlet – I mean the paper kind. I’ve had notebooks for years but now they’re lying around … Continue reading