Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
- A Century of Reading: The 10 Books That Defined the 1900s lithub.com/a-century-of-r… via @lithub 12 hours ago
- 20 Debut Works of Fiction by Women Over 40 lithub.com/20-debut-works… via @lithub 13 hours ago
- I should be here today. 😔 twitter.com/disneyfoodblog… 16 hours ago
- 10 Years of Being Missus P. dlvr.it/Rh0Hrj 16 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: I’m Joe Biden and I approve this message. https://t.co/TuRZXPE5xK 18 hours ago
- Book Review Plans for 2020 April 8, 2020
- Cover Reveal for A Spectacle of Souls by Jessica Julien April 7, 2020
- Book Blitz for Court of Savages by Christy Sloat April 4, 2020
- Blog Tour and Excerpt for Transcendent by Jus Accardo March 9, 2020
- Blog Tour for Sting by Cindy R. Wilson from Entangled Teen March 3, 2020
- 7,116 hits