Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: children
Recently, during a conversation for my husband’s birthday, my mother-in-law told us about when Steve was born. She mentioned: “Then the midwife comes to your house, you know?” Me: “To the house? You’re kidding me! Why?” MIL: “Oh, to check … Continue reading