Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
- 2021 Year in Review
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- RT @Yoda4ever: You are never lonely when you have a dog..🐕🐾🌊😍 https://t.co/tdyLhpkUQF 0 minutes ago
- My husband is teaching our 2 year old how to play Forza Horizon. #xbox #mumlife 4 hours ago
- Who is the girl who just did the CBeebies Bedtime Story at Glastonbury? 1 day ago
- Happy half day! 🍻 instagr.am/p/CfZcWWwrNJr/ https://t.co/ftf1yANkeq 1 day ago
- Join VOXI - the flexible mobile network that gives you unlimited data for social, endless calls, texts and roaming… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
No Instagram images were found.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 8,623 hits