Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
- RT @MarianKeyes: I will be on the BBC radio World at Wan, talking about our 'writing classes' 😊😊😊😊😊😊 6 hours ago
- Let me get this straight. The government wouldn’t extend maternity leave for babies during lockdown and now they’re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @FakeLibStats: I’ll just sit here and wait for you to put out the newspapers, thank you https://t.co/6FihvOtCA6 1 day ago
- A blog update for 19 January 2021 dlvr.it/Rqz9sS 1 day ago
- A blog update for 19 January 2021 bloglovin.com/blogs/tales-mi… on @bloglovin 1 day ago
No Instagram images were found.
- Book Tour, Giveaway, and Author Guest Post for The Royal Mages Series by Kristin Ping January 21, 2021
- Book Blog Tour and Giveaway for The Hotel by Jennifer Anne Gordon November 25, 2020
- Book Blog Tour and Guest Post for The Life and Times of Sherlock Holmes by Liese Sherwood-Fabre November 22, 2020
- Book Blog Tour for Born at Dawn by Christina Davis November 21, 2020
- Book Blog Tour and Guest Post for Dragonfly Dance by Becca Maxton November 20, 2020
- 7,541 hits