I was honoured with a nomination for the Beautiful Blogger Award by Amelia Curzon. A million times, thank you for this honour. I appreciate it so much.
So, this is what happens when you’re nominated:
- You write seven facts about yourself
- You link to the blog of the person who nominated you
- You link to seven bloggers whom you think deserve the award
- You let those bloggers know they have been nominated
Seven Facts About Me:
- If we were to win the lottery, I’d want us to have a house in Hawaii. I’ve never been there but seeing pictures like the one above, I’m sure I could get use to living in a Polynesian Paradise quite easily.
- Once, when I was a little girl at Rockbridge Elementary SchoolI had on my new pink sweat suit. During recess, first thing in the morning, I attempted to go across the monkey bars only to fall in a large puddle. I had to sit on newspapers over the radiator in the principal’s office until my Mom showed up with a change of clothes for me.
- The first time I ever left Ohio was when I was in sixth grade during our annual Washington D.C. trip.
- The first car I ever drove was my parents’ silver Pontiac.
- I start my U.K. driving lessons this week!
- If I were stranded on a desert island (as in living in Hawaii) I’d bring my husband, our cat, my parents, my laptop, my Canon camera, my HTC phone and my Kindle Fire. Wait, was I only supposed to bring three things?
- While my hometown is Logan, Ohio, I moved to Titusville, Florida when I was twelve and lived there (after some years back and forth to Orlando) until 2010 until I moved to Newcastle, England.
Who Has Nominated Me:
My Links To Seven Bloggers Who Also Deserve The Award:
Books YA Love is a librarian who received her degree from Texas, just as I did. Her blog is fun and fresh with plenty of reviews of dystopian and romance novels for teens.
My Worldly Obsessions is a beautiful blog with book reviews. We’ve had some insightful conversations about books lately too.
Suzie Tullett has a book on sale at Waterstones – about Mods! How cool is that? I’m so impressed by this. She’s very nice and writes interesting blog posts too.
Again, thank you so much for nominating me. I appreciate it so much!