Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
- RT @BooksNest: Struggling to come up with new blog post ideas? I have 30 prompts for book bloggers to get you back into the blogging mood!… 3 hours ago
- Netflix's "The Baby-Sitters Club" is feel-good fun: Review ew.com/tv/tv-reviews/… 6 hours ago
- screenrant.com/hamilton-secre… 6 hours ago
- U.S. says foreign students may have to leave if their school goes online-only nbcnews.com/politics/immig… 11 hours ago
- 15 Fantastic YouTube Book Reviewers For Your Viewing Pleasure bookriot.com/youtube-book-r… 11 hours ago
- Book Review Plans for 2020 April 8, 2020
- Cover Reveal for A Spectacle of Souls by Jessica Julien April 7, 2020
- Book Blitz for Court of Savages by Christy Sloat April 4, 2020
- Blog Tour and Excerpt for Transcendent by Jus Accardo March 9, 2020
- Blog Tour for Sting by Cindy R. Wilson from Entangled Teen March 3, 2020
- 7,011 hits