Suzanne Schultz Pick
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- The Tales of Missus P.
- Jack's Mum
- Jack's Mum Podcast
Jack’s Mum (my podcast)
- Happy New Year! It’s time to start preschool.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Goal-getting and all that
- Finding motivation on your commute through podcasts
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Just keep swimming
Last night we were watching a special about David Bowie on BBC1. Today the grocery truck came by, as usual, and now we’re waiting to get out exchange IKEA couch. After all the pain we went through to put it … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Books, Employment, Exercise, Library, Music, Review, School, Technology, Television, Travel, Writing Tagged blogging, book reviews, car, driving, England, librarian, life, Teaching, temp agency, work 2 Comments
Keep the fire in your torch burning
The Olympic torch is coming! Ugh! That’s what I have to say about yesterday. First, let me say that June has been very interesting indeed. Steve’s birthday was on the first, so we saw Prometheus (and as you can read from … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Employment, Library, Review, School, Technology, Travel, Writing Tagged exams, family, holiday, librarian, life, london, London 2012, Olympics, Olympics games, school library, Teaching, torch, travel, Tyne and Wear, unemployment, work Leave a comment
Our trip to Cullercoats
http://www.flickr.com/apps/slideshow/show.swf?v=109615 I decided to just post a slideshow of the pictures I took on our visit to Cullercoats. We had a fabulous time, especially since it was pouring down rain in Newcastle and totally sunny on the beach.
Posted in All About Me, Travel, Writing Tagged beach, Cullercoats, England, holiday, North Sea, photography, seaside, travel, Tyne and Wear, u.k. Leave a comment
Review of “Prometheus”
No Engineers were attacked by this alien in the plot of this film. Now that Prometheus has come out in the US, I can now write my review without any “don’t give me any spoilers” stuff. We saw it on Jun … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Movies, Review, Television, Writing Tagged Alien, Aliens, Charlize Theron, Damon Lindelof, Lost, Prometheus, Ridley Scott, Sigourney Weaver Leave a comment
Awesome bllog you have here