Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Episode 2: Shock
- Episode 1: Introduction
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: social networking
Since it’s going to be the first of the month, and I have all this extra time, I was thinking I’d take up a blogging challenge. However, I don’t know which one to do. I’ve found #BlogFlashDaily but I don’t … Continue reading →
Steve and I were talking about how depressing the world has gotten with technology. He speculated that if legendary great minds like Einstein were living today, they’d be ReTweeting pictures of Sheldon Cooper with “LOLZ”. My take is that it’s … Continue reading →
I love blogging. I’ve done it since the word weblog was created for news-only sites, until we all decided to make journals out of the capability. I like to write. I like creating content. I like technology too, but I’m … Continue reading →
Paper (I am not) There is plenty of advice about how to conduct ourselves online. The WIP will be finished soon (I promise – the cover is almost ready!) so I’ve been looking into marketing more. I come from the … Continue reading →