Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Category Archives: bullet journal
Halloween is over. It’s time to get the Christmas lights up and prepare for Thanksgiving. In England, we’re still in Lockdown 2.0 so there are limits on what Jack and I can do this month. Luckily, we’re allowed to go … Continue reading
I’ll start off with my important public announcement: don’t get gel manicures unless you want to pay to get one every month. My nails are completely ruined from that polish chipping and ripping a layer of nail off. Jack is … Continue reading
I’m trying out my new keyboard. It’s red with typewriter type keys. I never thought about getting one of these before until I saw a post where a girl had a pink, compact one for her iPad. (I need one … Continue reading
Jack has arrived! Our boy was born on the 29th of December and I’ve been in a whirlwind of baby ever since. Right now, I’m holding him with one hand and trying to type with the other. Motherhood will make … Continue reading
Well, this blog certainly isn’t getting updated very often, even if I really want to post something, I never get around to it. Since last time, I’ve started an apprenticeship for Team Leading and Management at work. That means I … Continue reading