Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Category Archives: bullet journal
I’m trying out my new keyboard. It’s red with typewriter type keys. I never thought about getting one of these before until I saw a post where a girl had a pink, compact one for her iPad. (I need one … Continue reading
Jack has arrived! Our boy was born on the 29th of December and I’ve been in a whirlwind of baby ever since. Right now, I’m holding him with one hand and trying to type with the other. Motherhood will make … Continue reading
Well, this blog certainly isn’t getting updated very often, even if I really want to post something, I never get around to it. Since last time, I’ve started an apprenticeship for Team Leading and Management at work. That means I … Continue reading
Well, it’s the middle of February so that means I’m still plugging away at my goal-oriented planning. From the photo above you can see that I have been outside and getting fresh air. Last weekend Mister Pick and I took … Continue reading