Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Category Archives: Writing
It’s 10 days until Christmas Eve. It will be Jack’s first Christmas, followed by his first birthday. This week we have plans to see Santa, attend a Christmas “party,” and listen to Christmas stories. I’m hoping all of it is … Continue reading
Halloween is over. It’s time to get the Christmas lights up and prepare for Thanksgiving. In England, we’re still in Lockdown 2.0 so there are limits on what Jack and I can do this month. Luckily, we’re allowed to go … Continue reading
It’s been a slow couple of weeks. Jack got sick last Sunday. It was a cold coupled with throwing up, so I spent a few nights holding him a lot and trying to get him some rest. Luckily, he’s feeling … Continue reading
I’ll start off with my important public announcement: don’t get gel manicures unless you want to pay to get one every month. My nails are completely ruined from that polish chipping and ripping a layer of nail off. Jack is … Continue reading