Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: work
Once again, it’s the weekend, so it’s time to write a blog post. Not much has happened in the last week or so, but nonetheless, I’ll mention a few things. First of all, Steve got his Theory Test done, so … Continue reading
Busy. We’re all busy. We feel guilty if we’re not busy, but we have to pace ourselves. Now that I’m working full time, I’ve decided that I do want it all – work and writing. But I work late hours … Continue reading
It’s the beginning of a beautiful day. The sun is shining, the snow has melted, and I’m at home, waiting for my driving lesson to start in 45 minutes. After my last debacle with a teaching opportunity that went belly … Continue reading
I really should update on what’s been going on with me lately. Last week I was able to try out for three different teaching positions, which is a huge accomplishments when I sat here for over a year and a … Continue reading