Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Episode 2: Shock
- Episode 1: Introduction
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: substitute teaching
I said last time that I didn’t have much to write about, so I hadn’t updated anything in a while. Well, I think it’s because I’ve been in the house so much that I’m fresh out of any stories to … Continue reading
Supply Teaching I do not understand how the Department of Education works here. I really don’t. Supply teachers are paid all sorts of different amounts, then when they offer you a job for the day, they offer it to you … Continue reading
I was going to start a whole other blog just for my tales of supply (substitute) teaching, but then what would I write about in here, right? I mean I could just show you our pictures from my trip to … Continue reading
I just turned down a temporary job working with kids who are acting for the BBC. First of all, the hours could be from 8:30-7PM at night, and secondly I wouldn’t have my July or Sept holiday time that Steve … Continue reading