Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: education
I just turned down a temporary job working with kids who are acting for the BBC. First of all, the hours could be from 8:30-7PM at night, and secondly I wouldn’t have my July or Sept holiday time that Steve … Continue reading
Just saw the Super Bowl last night (well, most of it) and think we’ve almost figured out how the rules work. I just like being part of the fun even if we went to bed before the game was over. … Continue reading
It seems impossible for me to get a teaching job in the UK. It really doesn’t matter what my experience, certificates and education – no British school really cares what I’ve done in Florida. I’m hoping my posting this frustration … Continue reading