Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Episode 2: Shock
- Episode 1: Introduction
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: NaBloPoMo
It’s almost Halloween time again and strange things are occurring. Spooky movies on television, scary candy in the grocery aisles, and strange things are afoot – at the Circle K? Nope. In our neighbourhood. A few days ago I noticed … Continue reading
Because I’m already awake I’ll write a little update. Yesterday we had to experience the intrusion that is the potential salon next door so needless to say, I’m a little uneasy. (I’ll update more on that once I figure out … Continue reading
It’s been a while since I’ve written a music post so I may as well do one now. I have a playlist that I listen to each time I go to the gym. I’ve listened to this since I’ve been … Continue reading
With NaNoWriMo coming up and NaBloPoMo sitting here becoming a bit of a hassle to make sure and get a post in by midnight, I decided to write down some motivational quotes and information to believe in the effort. Margaret … Continue reading