Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: White Stripes
flic.kr/p/Q9mzFU This was the first time we’d been to Edinburg in a while. Our objective (well, mainly my lifetime objective) — to see Jack White in the flesh! So we dropped off Daisy at doggie daycare, jumped on a train, … Continue reading
It’s been a while since I’ve written a music post so I may as well do one now. I have a playlist that I listen to each time I go to the gym. I’ve listened to this since I’ve been … Continue reading