Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Episode 2: Shock
- Episode 1: Introduction
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
- bookriot.com/how-to-find-li… 17 hours ago
- Turn Up For The Books is a partnership project between New Writing North, English PEN and the Women’s Prize Trust,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- bbc.co.uk/news/entertain… 19 hours ago
- Book Tour for Building a Surprise Family by Anna J. Stewart https://t.co/bnmBKSQOYG 20 hours ago
- theguardian.com/books/2021/jul… 22 hours ago
No Instagram images were found.
- Book Tour for Building a Surprise Family by Anna J. Stewart July 29, 2021
- Book Blitz for The Marriage Game by Sara Desai July 28, 2021
- Book Blitz for Heartthrob by Robin Bielman July 27, 2021
- Book Tour for Spellbound by Alexandria James July 26, 2021
- Book Tour for Her Outback Driver by Giulia Skye July 22, 2021
- 8,124 hits