Suzanne Schultz Pick
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- The Tales of Missus P.
- Jack's Mum
- Jack's Mum Podcast
Jack’s Mum (my podcast)
- Happy New Year! It’s time to start preschool.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Goal-getting and all that
- Finding motivation on your commute through podcasts
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
Tag Archives: Santigold
My playlist needs and upgrade
It’s been a while since I’ve written a music post so I may as well do one now. I have a playlist that I listen to each time I go to the gym. I’ve listened to this since I’ve been … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Music, Review Tagged Arcade Fire, Black Keys, Crystal Castles, Interpol, ipod, Kasabian, Matt and Kim, music, NaBloPoMo, National, Robert Smith, Santigold, She Wants Revenge, White Stripes, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, zune Leave a comment
Awesome bllog you have here