Suzanne Schultz Pick
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- The Tales of Missus P.
- Jack's Mum
- Jack's Mum Podcast
Jack’s Mum (my podcast)
- Happy New Year! It’s time to start preschool.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Goal-getting and all that
- Finding motivation on your commute through podcasts
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
Tag Archives: television
University a scam?
Bah! Almost forgot to post today. I was even going to write something thought provoking as well. We’ve been watching Celebrity Big Brother which I thought I would hate (because I only ever know the Americans they bring in) but … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged All About Me, school, television, writing 2 Comments
But everyone else likes it: Popularity vs. Quality
Hey you, get off of my cloud. Have you ever wondered why something is popular? Have you ever questioned the quality of something popular? Have you ever tried something that everyone else seems to be raving about, only to be … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Books, Movies, Music, Review, Television, Writing Tagged Animal Planet, argument, band, Battleship, competition, crap, decisions, difference, effort, entertainment, example, fiction, Gilligan, Handfishin, Island, Jagger, Joel, Joel McHale, McHale, Mick, Mick Jagger, money, movie, music, producers, Radio, Rolling Stones, sheep, song, Stephen, talent, television, The Soup, Twilight, winner, world 2 Comments
D is for Dances with Wolves and Dolores Claiborne
There are plenty of D films I could choose here such as Donnie Darko, Dirty Dancing, Dracula, and Dazed and Confused. I narrowed the category down to two films that I’ve seen tons of times (though I’m sure I’ve seen … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Books, Movies, Review, Television, Writing Tagged a-z, atozchallenge, books, Civil War, film, frontier, horror, Kathy Bates, Kevin Costner, literature, Mary MacDonnell, movies, Stephen King, television, Western Leave a comment
What happened to teenagers on TV?
It’s 43F here and it is about the same in Florida. At least here the cold seems natural. With the humidity of Florida the chill cuts through you. Oh well, better than heat you can’t escape I guess. Though I … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Movies, Review, Television, Writing Tagged 80s, CW, Disney, teenagers, television, young adult Leave a comment
Sims 3 stole my afternoon
I am smart enough to know that if I start playing a game before working on anything that I’ll sit on that couch and be drawn into the world which is Sims 3. Yes, I understand that but do I … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Review, Shopping, Technology, Television, Writing Tagged blog, blogging, gaming, life, NaBloPoMo, NaNoWriMo, procrastination, Sims 3, technology, television, writing, Xbox Leave a comment
Awesome bllog you have here