Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: movie
Hey you, get off of my cloud. Have you ever wondered why something is popular? Have you ever questioned the quality of something popular? Have you ever tried something that everyone else seems to be raving about, only to be … Continue reading
Carrie: This has always been one of my favourite movies because I really like the high school, teenage drama mixed with horror story. I love this because it was based on Stephen King’s first published book and most really good … Continue reading
While I’m sure many people will put The Big Lebowski on this list, I’ve narrowed the B category to two important films: Big: I was honestly shocked to find out that my college freshman students didn’t know the movie Big … Continue reading
For my first A-Z of Culture Month, I chose the best movies in the A category that I think every student should be aware of: Aliens: While the first Alien movie was monumental and awesomely original (as well as classic … Continue reading