Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Episode 2: Shock
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: film
Gateshead Town Centre 1. I’m starting this list on Monday since I’m probably going to be home for most of the week anyway. I still have a cold (not allergies.) It’s getting better now that I armed myself with more … Continue reading
I’ll start off by saying that the number one E film is Empire Strikes Back. I know it, you know it, and the whole world knows it (except maybe for this guy.) So even though I had students say to … Continue reading
There are plenty of D films I could choose here such as Donnie Darko, Dirty Dancing, Dracula, and Dazed and Confused. I narrowed the category down to two films that I’ve seen tons of times (though I’m sure I’ve seen … Continue reading
Carrie: This has always been one of my favourite movies because I really like the high school, teenage drama mixed with horror story. I love this because it was based on Stephen King’s first published book and most really good … Continue reading