Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: film
For my first A-Z of Culture Month, I chose the best movies in the A category that I think every student should be aware of: Aliens: While the first Alien movie was monumental and awesomely original (as well as classic … Continue reading
It’s Thursday, and as I said last week, Thursday will be my blogging days – until I find a better day or more reasons to blog more often. I’ve decided to go on with April’s A to Z challenge again … Continue reading
I met a personal accomplishment today by jogging 30 minutes straight. Finally! I was at 20 forever, then I made it to 25 after getting back into the swing of the sport once my ankle was better. Today, I watched … Continue reading