Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: jogging
I decided not to go to the gym today. Instead, I kept my sniffly, coughy, stuffy self on the couch with some Lemsip. Steve is still not feeling well and we’re both totally tired of all this junk. This means … Continue reading
I met a personal accomplishment today by jogging 30 minutes straight. Finally! I was at 20 forever, then I made it to 25 after getting back into the swing of the sport once my ankle was better. Today, I watched … Continue reading
So summertime is almost over and we had a few nice, warm days here. Today, as usual, however, is gray and rainy. During the week it was more motivating to go out even though we did have some wind yesterday. … Continue reading