Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Episode 2: Shock
- Episode 1: Introduction
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: exercise
I’ve been bothered by this for a while, and I know I’m not alone in being confused by it, so I’m going to write a post and get it over with. I’m not into sports. That’s nothing new. I kind … Continue reading
I met a personal accomplishment today by jogging 30 minutes straight. Finally! I was at 20 forever, then I made it to 25 after getting back into the swing of the sport once my ankle was better. Today, I watched … Continue reading
The ALA posted a link called Work Experience Helps M.L.S. Students Get Librarian Jobs. This article was all about how we should all just run out and get a part-time job or volunteer while we’re waiting on a full-time job … Continue reading