Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: job
I really should update on what’s been going on with me lately. Last week I was able to try out for three different teaching positions, which is a huge accomplishments when I sat here for over a year and a … Continue reading
Newcastle University If I see or hear one more jab about these “lazy,” unemployed people, I’m going to scream! The other day I was talking on Twitter to someone about how we’re now the “moocher class” because all of us, … Continue reading
Over the weekend, Steve and I took a walk to the Quayside because it was so nice and sunny. We knew that Summer was slowly but surely moving away from us, but once in a while we still get some … Continue reading
The ALA posted a link called Work Experience Helps M.L.S. Students Get Librarian Jobs. This article was all about how we should all just run out and get a part-time job or volunteer while we’re waiting on a full-time job … Continue reading