Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: photos
Rainbow over the Atlantic @ Daytona Beach Blog entry for 25 Sep 2012. Location: Florida I started to actually write the header on the 21st. Now we’re two days in before we head back to Newcastle. I’m standing in Wal-Mart, … Continue reading
Here are a few pictures I took at the park today. I used my Kodak Easy Share mini M200 for a change. I got this camera for my birthday last September and, low and behold, it doesn’t have a share … Continue reading
I’ve been taking pictures when I’m out. I’m trying to capture what I see but the prettiness and the quaintness just doesn’t quite transfer through my Blackberry lens a lot of times. Still, I thought this photo of the church … Continue reading