Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: walls
- When your local Chinese makes sure you know you weren’t skimped on any offers. 🍴 🍲 instagr.am/p/CIYmNAhggy8/ https://t.co/tFNGv4wmer 3 hours ago
- Does anyone else just keep wondering when their body will stop hurting? https://t.co/QJPPVlfbog 5 hours ago
- RT @tashiebhuiyan: the countdown continues! exactly ✨ 5 months ✨ until my YA contemporary novel COUNTING DOWN WITH YOU releases on may 4t… 7 hours ago
- increment.com/remote/future-… 7 hours ago
- Who Gets to Be a Sympathetic Character in The Undoing? lithub.com/who-gets-to-be… via @lithub 7 hours ago
No Instagram images were found.
- Book Blog Tour and Giveaway for The Hotel by Jennifer Anne Gordon November 25, 2020
- Book Blog Tour and Guest Post for The Life and Times of Sherlock Holmes by Liese Sherwood-Fabre November 22, 2020
- Book Blog Tour for Born at Dawn by Christina Davis November 21, 2020
- Book Blog Tour and Guest Post for Dragonfly Dance by Becca Maxton November 20, 2020
- Book Blog Tour for Delphi Bloodline Series by Donna Del Oro November 19, 2020
- 7,348 hits