Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: Disney
It’s October! We’re back from our holidays and went from 35C/95F temperatures to 8C/48F. It’s appropriately autumnal in Newcastle with the fog and the rain, as is expected. While we were away it only rained maybe a couple of times … Continue reading
There’s been a lot going on over here at Pick Manor, so I wanted to post a quick update about our crazy goings-on. Yesterday was our 4th anniversary. This is the first time we’ve spent it at home, so it … Continue reading
Our holiday in Florida was wonderful. While we were gone for two weeks we were able to: Visit my parents Go to Magic Kingdom Stay at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Go to EPCOT Partake in Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party … Continue reading
Rainbow over the Atlantic @ Daytona Beach Blog entry for 25 Sep 2012. Location: Florida I started to actually write the header on the 21st. Now we’re two days in before we head back to Newcastle. I’m standing in Wal-Mart, … Continue reading
I’m confused as to what letter I should be on right now because I was supposed to skip Sundays which would mean my post from the 1st and the 8th and my “I” post would be for tomorrow. Oh well, … Continue reading