Today we investigated what all we’ll have to do on the day Jake and I arrive in the U.K. After my plane ride that will land at 7AM or so, I’ll wait on Steve to come pick me up after he’s taken the train down South. Once he gets there, we’ll have to take my luggage (I will try to scale it down to one large suitcase and a carry-on.) Then we have to pick Jake up at the Animal Reception Centre after a short taxi ride. Once we have him, we’ll go back to the airport, grab the express train up to Victoria, then on to King’s Cross. Best part about all this will be that I can see London. Finally! The airport is outside of the city, so I never saw any inkling of London other than the paraphernalia sold in the airport gift shop. Of course I’m going to be majorly tired by the time I get in that morning, but the excitement will keep me awake enough until we get home. Ah, home; it’s waiting for me! Even my pictures are up on the wall!
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
- 2021 Year in Review
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons